On Thu, 19 Mar 2009 03:43:34 +0000, Bruce Ellis wrote:

> There is new fun in Casella land. 9fans with Forth experience are
> needed.
>
> Feel free to join the Casella group.
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: brucee
> <bruce.el...@gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 2:21 PM
> Subject: New Chip (SEAforth 40C18) - New Challenge To: Casella
> <case...@googlegroups.com>
>
> There are a few of these floating around in Plan9 / Casella land. Looks
> to me like a great control chip with lotsa goodies. This means that
> Casella doesn't need another computer for control/input/output.
>
> http://www.intellasys.net/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=75

> Mine arrived on Monday. Haven't played with it. There will be 9P on it
> before you read this message by another keen enthusiast.
>
> Sounds sound.
>
> brucee

Before one spends too much time on this, I would suggest a quick visit to
comp.lang.forth for the thread "Chuck Moore news" and also
www.colorforth.com.

Clearly there are problems, and message
7f7fc71-a87f-4d08-86c0-42d14742d...@r33g2000yqn.googlegroups.com
asserts (without proof) that Intellasys has closed its doors for the last
month.