*

My Internet socializing now is mostly:
- email
- calling people with Skype
- reading and commenting in blogs
- posting in my own blogs
- reading and posting in the Linux Questions forums
- reading and posting on this list
- Facebook
better keep another system handy, fully featured WWW is not the strong
suit and no Skype (unless it workes with LinuxEMU - anyone tried ?)

Plan9 in Qemu works well, my preferred method for virtualization is
running it as a CPU/AUTH server and drawterming in.
I use VDE to give it a proper IP so I dont have to mess about with --redir

http://wiki.virtualsquare.org/index.php/VDE_Basic_Networking

I recently used Proxmox virtualization and they have a better way of
doing it where each instance got an IP on the same subnet as the machine
itself but I haven't worked out how yet.