On Aug 7, 2009, at 2:37 AM, Aaron W. Hsu wrote:

Other than a script to start acme with the -a option, is there some way to configure the start up option on Acme? I am thinking of the equivalent of a .exrc file or the like?

Generally you set it up the way you like, then run Dump. This creates a file acme.dump in your home directory. Then you can run acme -l acme.dump and it will restore itself to those settings, which are basically the frames, what files are open and what fonts you're using. You can also edit that file and dink around with it.

By default I think rio runs acme with -l lib/acme.dump, but you can certainly have as many of these around as you'd like.

—
Daniel Lyons