> Hi everyone,
>
> I previously sent in a post, but I think it was completely overlooked due to
> the heated discussions at the time.  I have previously corresponded with
> Russ Cox and Eric re: the problems I am having getting a plan9 boot on the
> mac-minis that I am using.
>
> Has anyone successfully installed plan9 using only USB input devices
> (keyboard/mouse)?  I have no serial ports on all of my machines.  Any
> pointers any of you could suggest is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> AJ Sherbondy

assuming that usb is your only problem, there's one
obvious but solvable problem.  the install cd's 9load
needs kbd input to boot.  this could be solved by
adding a menu timeout to the bootflop plan9.ini.

there are probablly other problems that aren't so
obvious.  but fixing this (which you can do without
a running plan 9 installation) would probablly get you far.