I added:

          contrib/local [ -m ] [ -p ]

          Contrib/local
               Lists local contrib installed packages (default).  The
               -m option changes the default behavior and local prints
               the maintained packages instead of the installed ones.
               The -p option can be used to print the necessary com-
               mands to pull or push all the packages.

so to pull all the installed packages

% contrib/local -p | rc

comments are welcome