> This way (dot-it-your-self-way) we will "only" have one-man projects. . .

True, if  anyone feels that a project is too big for them then
by all means put a shout out on the list and see if anyone there wants to help.

I only make the point (which has been made so many times before on this list)
that all that counts is code. Talking about writing code doesn't cut it,
if people want more code to exist then they need to write it.

I am not discounting discussing how things should be implemented, this is often
a great way to formulate ideas (even if its just how _not_ to do things), but
discussing why there isn't more software kinda misses the point doesn't it?

-Steve