2010/9/12 yy <yiyu....@gmail.com>:
> 2010/9/12 ron minnich <rminn...@gmail.com>:
>> Ah. It was 256 MB but Yiyus changed it 8 weeks ago to 64MB. Why?
>
> Sorry about that. It was after updating all the a/ files from the .ed
> scripts. It looks like I did not pay enough attention to mem.ed. There
> were other changes that could be causing problems too. I'm currently
> having another look at all the stuff in a/. It could take some time,
> but I will fix it. In the meantime, the old mem.h will probably work
> just fine.

The problem was in mem.ed. I have changed it and think it should work
well now, but the problem was in the original russ' file and all this
stuff is a bit over me. When you have some time, could you please have
a look at it and/or do some testing? For the moment I modified mem.ed
but not mem.h (just in case). To regenerate mem.h, run something like
this from src/9vx/a:

    ./AUTOGEN -r ~/sysfromiso/ /sys/src/9/pc/mem.h

Thanks

In other new: kfs support is in bootboot now, I'm currently running
9vx from a kfs file. It feels good.

--
- yiyus || JGL . 4l77.com