On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 04:00:32PM +0200, yy wrote:

> So, if you are using the 9vx version at
> http://bitbucket.org/yiyus/vx32/ (or ron's version, which is almost
> the same) and you have a reproducible way to crash it, could you
> please fill an issue in bitbucket or send me an email? Thanks.

I only use 9vx as proof of concept and I have only two reportable issues:
I can't get "cpu" to work where "drawterm" seems to succeed and on one
occasion I used "DEL" to terminate a task and the whole of 9vx shut down.
The latter is a little scary, but I have been very reluctant to test
it :-)

The "cpu" doesn't succeed seems to mean that I can't persuade it to use
the target host as auth server.  I could just be showing my ignorance
and/or stupidity.

++L