On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 8:45 AM, erik quanstrom <quans...@quanstro.net> wrote:
>> Is fossil not a file system if it doesn't maintain a disk cache
>> and only dumps to venti?  Perhaps our disagreement would be
>> solved by saying that its not a disk file system.  Don't you
>> oppress me we with narrow minded views of what a file system
>> is and isn't.
>
> my "narrow views"?  perhaps you've forgotten the op's statement
> which was hg fixes file system system install problems.

relax. It's Eric's sense of humor. He even spells his name wrong.

I was not trying to say hg fixes file system install problems. I was
trying to say that if one uses hg, one is less sensitive to lack of a
dump file system, because lost files are not really an issue if you've
to a repo somewhere holding that file you just trashed. Two means, one
end: don't lose that .h file!

ron