Actually, I think we've talked quite enough at this point, perhaps
it's time to take a break and let's see some concrete work. Where's
the mkfile that broke your .h? What do your macros look like? What are
you going to do? I'll retire from the thread now.

Just remember, Smiley, it's a good idea not to come across too much
like a missionary bringing knowledge to the ignorant heathens -- which
is certainly a bit of the tone of your notes. Missionaries, at least
according to the cartoons, sometimes are invited to dinner, and other
times are invited to BE dinner. :-)

So, let's see it.

ron