On Friday 29 of April 2011 11:44:31 tlaro...@polynum.com wrote:
> I don't know if there are black holes in the nature. But for sure mob
> programming has managed to create computer ones; projects so bloated
> that they are absorbing all the resources around with an emitted service
> dimming more and more.

curiously enough, both black holes are understood to undergo evaporation (due
to quantum tunneling) and communities undergo the so-called `evaporative
cooling' -- where influx of `cold' (barely talented) members causes evaporation
of the the `hot' (most talented) members.

at any rate, `code removed is code debugged' is very true, but that's not
something easily put on CV or boasted to friends.

> (...) mob programming (...)

there's a lot of substarnce to offend certain projects with, no need to merely
use style.

--
dexen deVries

``In other news, STFU and hack.''
mahmud, in response to Erann Gat's ``How I lost my faith in Lisp''
http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2308816