> As far, as I know, there was some NAT work in Plan9. But I can't
> remember... Sources of this work is on my work laptop :)

https://hg.9grid.fr/plan9-nat/

I did a NAT implementation some times ago. It's working, but it's
still an early work and I haven't worked on it for few months.

It is implemented in ipifc, directly in the kernel IP stack.

I attempted different implementations as kernel devices or user
process, but I haven't achieved a satisfactory result yet.

This URL is the development repository and I should probably
extract a proper patch from it.

See the README file for more details.

I hope to have more time in the future to work on it.

--
David du Colombier