On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 9:30 PM, Lucio De Re <lu...@proxima.alt.za> wrote:
>> I have great respect for Geoff and what he has been and continues to
>> do for Plan 9.
>
> I'd like to add my voice to this.  And I take exception to Schmidt
> taking the glory for cwfs, which is Geoff Collyer's work and is not in
> any way to be treated as a sequel to Fossil.

Schmidt didn't take credit for anything. The reporter asked about the
changes in 9front and we tried to explain; starting with an overview
of what Plan 9 is, and proceeding on to a description of the hows and
whys of the changes. The reporter drew his own conclusions and
presented them as facts (and sometimes, as quotes). The article is
filled with these sorts of inaccuracies.

No one involved with 9front saw the text of the article before it was posted.

-sl