I forgot to mention that apart from there actually being no plan as such,
no one really was able to afford the time and energy to organise a big
community thing and keep it going. (Even sources is not a full-time matter.)

On 15 May 2012 13:42, Christoph Lohmann <2...@r-36.net> wrote:

> There  was  a  need to provide a real »Plan 9 project« somewhere. 9front
> does provide this in the best way. Of course it is fueled by the cultur‐
> al values the cynism of the Plan 9 niche.

The first part is understandable, but the latter perhaps sometimes
works against the aims of the first part!