On Nov 13, 2012, at 10:46 AM, Costin Chirvasuta wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there any way to make acme from p9p start maximized in Linux?
>
> I have a devilspie script that maximizes acme whenever it starts but acme
> gets to start in a smaller window before this and the layout saved in the
> dump file gets messed up after the maximize.

Not really "maximized", but at any size you want. I have a little script that
starts Acme with parameters that I like:

#!/bin/bash

font=/Users/chris/Downloads/plan9/font/anon/anon.14.font
size=660x660

exec acme -a -c 1 -f $font -W $size "$@"

That is, start acme with autoindent (-a), one column (-c 1), the font that I
list, and a size of 660x660, which you can set to be whatever you want.

--
chris