> In particular, as Erik said earlier (and I just confirmed it),
> the e820 change made it incompatible with the current 9boot
> from Bell Labs as is (which works fine with googlecode/lsub code).

unfortunate, but requiring gnu multiboot?  that doesn't seem right.  :-)
it might be the wrong call, but please do look at the rather rude standard
and compare against the boot config strings before you make up your mind.

> http://www.9legacy.org/9legacy/patch/nix.diff
>
> The AHCI driver depends on Erik's libfis, which you can
> get from 9atom or this patch:
>
> http://www.9legacy.org/9legacy/patch/libfis.diff

cavet emptor:
the lsub stuff was its own distribution.  there are more
dependencies than that, and we didn't write them down.