Hello,

Thanks for the information.

it was bothersome to apply cocoa-screen.m in p9p to screen.c in vx32.
The problem comes from the function setcursor() in screen.c.
so, for the temporally, I made the function dummy.
it seems the compiled 9vx is stable  without serious problems.
remaining problems are:
(a) cursor shape keeps same as that of Mac
(b) initial back ground color is white. that should be dark grey.
both are bearable for me.
thanks for all.

Kenji Arisawa