On Thursday 14 of March 2013 15:38:08 yy wrote:

> Not that I have any problem with this but, isn't it easier to just Del the
> window so that a new one is created when you need it?

you are right. i use Edit ,d to preserve general window layout.

i'm not happy with Acme's placement of +Errors window in my default workflow.
in two columns, i keep one directory (project root) window, one +Errors window
beneath it (syntax errors, upload progress †, scratchpad) and some 1...6
source code file windows spread 'round.

btw., the patch may not apply cleanly since my p9p fork has `Look' disabled
via if(0) {...}

--
dexen deVries

† i'm a LAMP webdeveloper by day.