On Monday 02 of September 2013 12:58:28 Giovanni Casano wrote:
> 9term windows default behaviour does not scroll when output reaches
> the end of the window: this is what I am trying to do.
> Few months ago I succeded in that... now I do not remember how I did :(

when executed in Acme, the following scrolls by default, but will pause
scrolling when you scroll up so far that the last line of output goes out of
window (becomes invisible):

win ANY_COMMAND

for example:

win rc -c 'while (true) date && sleep 1'
win ssh dexen@baron

--
dexen deVries

Take care of the luxuries and the necessities will take care of themselves.
                -- L. Long