I have updated the nix page and the sources at sources.lsub.org for nix
to include the mark iv kernel.

The kernel is still work in progress, but now you can take a look and perhaps
borrow bits from it.

btw, the 9n kernel close to the nix directory/tar ball, is a modified 9 kernel
that
includes some interesting bits from previous incarnations of the mark iv.
The mark iv should work with a std. plan 9, but perhaps for a few bits easy
to spot and change.

it's under the plan 9 license so we don't have to think much regarding how to
distribute the bits without violating any license.

we'll be updating the sources there as soon as we add new features or fix
bugs in there. But don't hold your breath.

hth