lu...@proxima.alt.za wrote:
 |> And cheap, energy efficient computers for poor kids, which is
 |> a good thing,
 |
 |I have access to a few thousands "poor kids", age 0 to 18.  Could I
 |please have some of these "cheap, energy efficient computers" for
 |them?

I can't help you there -- not from me.

 |Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I can't say anything about Africa, though let me doubt wether all
african chiefs would agree with you.  Nor wether those which don't
possibly would be right or not.

Since it's Christmas today, one of the most interesting and likely
true things i've ever read from a Christian is quoted in Peter
Scholl-Latour's «Mord am großen Fluß. Ein Vierteljahrhundert
afrikanische Unabhängigkeit» («Murder at the big river. A quarter
of a century of African Independence»), somewhen in the 60s
a (black) african Bishop stated something like «In the year 2700
the white people will have wasted all resources.  Then the era of
the black people will begin».

Anyway: no real kind of starvation over here, on my side.

--steffen
--- Begin Message ---
> And cheap, energy efficient computers for poor kids, which is
> a good thing,

I have access to a few thousands "poor kids", age 0 to 18.  Could I
please have some of these "cheap, energy efficient computers" for
them?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Lucio.

--- End Message ---