On 07/01/2014 19:20, Bakul Shah wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:00:42 +0100 Nicolas Bercher <nberc...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

Also, regarding what Erik asked on 3rd January "does anyone feel like
debugging an infinite os?", I feel Plan 9 offers an extra-wide range of
possibilities, "approchoaching infinity" suggested by your logo.

This logo reminds of the "time tunnel" in the old "The Time
Tunnel" TV show. Hollywood's idea of science fiction,
mysterious & endless tunnel you can't escape from is not
something I associate with plan9.  If anything it takes the
mystery out of good OS design!

To me Plan9 is closer to a bucket of Lego Technics parts (and
less Pirates of Caribbean kind of Lego sets).  Small, well
designed, high quality parts that are highly composable, fun
to play with & what you can build with is limited only by your
imagination.

Funny how we all see something different in the same graphic!

I completely agree.  And I think my point of view was, since I'm a big
fan of Lego Technic, just expressing "the wide range of things you can
invent with Lego Technic parts".

Nicolas