Hello Plan9 hackers,

I booted up the new raspberry pi I got last week with an SD Card with
the 9pi image from the Labs website. I realised that my monitor
doesn't have an HDMI input and only DVI, VGA and DisplayPort, so
instead, I connected the little board to my 32" TV and the glenda
appeared within 2-3 seconds, the fastest bootup I have ever seen! I
could see that the rc script gets executed and acme appears.

But my USB mouse won't get recognized by Plan9. I tried two different
USB mouse and both of them didn't talk to plan9. Is there a way I can
see any logs in the kernel (like the /var/log/kern.log in the linux
kernel) to see what exactly happened? I will also try a DVI->HDMI
cable tomorrow to see if it can talk to my monitor.

Richard, thanks a lot for your work. I feel the same excitement that I
had when I first got my 486DX66 based PC with 4MB of ram to bootup
GNU/Linux around 1996.

--
  Ramakrishnan