Quoting erik quanstrom <quans...@quanstro.net>:

for what it's worth, i review all the changes made to plan 9 and 9front
and apply what makes sense.

Some subset of the 9front people also do this with various publicly-
available resources, like 9changes and 9atom.  I'm not sure of the
value of a javascript thing that is inaccessible from actual plan 9.
For a lot of us, plan 9 is a functioning operating system and less of
a research-paper generation mechanism.  Part of the reason 9front
originally even moved to google code was because hg worked on plan 9,
and since then cinap wrote hgfs to make things even easier in the field.
While I appreciate the desire for a dashboard-overview of this sort of
thing, javascript is not a thing that happens on this operating system.

khm