where would PostMountSrv reside? it isn't a syscall.

it is not difficult to do by hand; this version of go9p's timefs example
posts itself to /srv (plus some code to fake a few unix'isms on Plan
9). there is no authentication; permissions on the /srv file determine if a
user can mount it:

https://github.com/9nut/plan9/tree/master/go9p_timefs

a package that wraps the factotum-to-app rpc protocol (like libauth) would
be useful.

-Skip