I recently updated my 9front and recompiled everything, including kernels and 9bootfat. After installing the new 9bootfat and kernels to /n/9fat, the system fails to boot. The computer (Thinkpad X220) just reboots after 9bootfat. If I replace the new 9pcf with the old version (the one that came with the installer some months ago), it works again (with the new 9bootfat), so something about the kernel must be wrong. I have the same problem with both the 9pcf and the 9pc64 kernels.

I think I might have to change my configuration files, but I'm not sure how, or if that is even the problem. I haven't touched them so far.

Fritz