Initially my main complaint was simply the heavy use of the mouse; it felt
jarring to have to move my hand off home row. However, I've now just
chalked that up to inexperience with acme.
Right now I actually can't think of anything I particularly miss about vim
text editing, which I guess is why I've dropped the idea.