Hello,

> 2016/02/15 7:57、Charles Forsyth <charles.fors...@gmail.com> のメール:
>

> On 14 February 2016 at 16:38, <cinap_len...@felloff.net> wrote:
> i could imagine the filtering being usefull when cpu'ing to foreign machines,
> as a server can easily compromize your system when cpu exports your whole
> local namespace
>
> You'd still be better off using a custom nsfile to control it, running that
> cpu in
> a more restricted name space from the start, so leaks are impossible.

filtering of exportfs is handy if it works well.
for example, assume we want to exclude all files of name that begins with “.”,
then it is probably difficult to do so using only nsfile.

the “+” filtering is almost useless.
it will not be difficult to rewrite the current code so that we have better
matching rule.
(I think ordering of pattern sequence should be used in evaluation.)
however the change may break something others.
(but I doubt the “+” filtering is really used)