We haven’t stopped using it, but then again, we don’t talk much on the list.

I’ve been using Plan 9 since 1995, before that I only used it at the Labs. I’ll
be using it when I assume room temperature.

We still run Ken’s file server that Erik modified into a diskless file server
using our AoE appliances behind it. I develop on Plan 9 exclusively. And we use
it as a distributed operating system running on about a dozen machines.

I suspect that we might the be only ones.

  Brantley