It's not the bandwidth, it's the latency. I have been playing around with this for a few weeks now. I have it working on T60 that has the kernel, 9fat and a cfs partition locally with the root on a vps 80ms away. There are pros and cons vs drawterm to the same machine. Things that I have not explored yet are 1) running a local build and binding $home from the vps or using the vps as a cpu server.

--
john weaver -- jwea...@ehzed.com