That is a reference to the Idris OS -- by Whitesmiths Ltd. (P.J. Plauger).

For the record, David Stanhope did the port, and created the boot ROMs and
the cartridge to boot Idris.  He also designed and built an Ethernet card
for the ST.  I was a novice programmer/sysadm lucky enough to have one the
best hardware and software engineers I've ever met as a mentor.  My
contributions to the project can be characterized as logistical support
(documentation, support, etc.).

-Skip