[[ I got perfect answers  to my original questions about undo, the another
questions is probably neglected,  so I split another thread.]]

In VIM, I can input <ESC>...comand<Enter>, in Acme I have to move cursor to
command area and click, input command, press <ESC>,  click middle mouse button
on the highlighted command, is this the fastest way to input command in Acme?

I'm not arguing Vim is better, I agree some operations are faster in Vim and
some faster in Acme,  I just want to know the most efficient way in Acme.

Thanks in advance for your kindly help!