Thanks cinap.

I know Plan 9's devtls is more useful than Unix's libraries, but finally
want to use git and github.com on Plan 9.
My team works frequently with git.

Git-wrapper can clone but it can't merge, push, and so on.
And I started to port LibreSSL because official git links some libraries
such as libexpat, libcurl, and openssl.