> I do recall, vaguely, an Olimex comment about graphics being more
> accessible, but I did not make a note, the little that stuck was that
> some hardware manufacturer had embraced a slightly better standard
> than VESA, or some such. There may be some hardware out there that
> does not have "closed" graphics.

I thought that aijuboard got around this with an fpga implementation of a
frame buffer and hdmi signalling, but I suppose that ramps up the price
significantly as you'd need an fpga board in there and also an hdmi capable
lcd. Otherwise, I wonder how difficult it would be to set up a framebuffer
on the A64 like what was done with Richard's rpi code.

Chris