It's time for a new laptop, one that will dual boot OpenBSD and
9front.  Looking through the FQA, the hardware listed there is a
wee bit on the dated side.  I'm curious to here peoples experiences
running on more current gear.

My requirements aren't too esoteric.  I need something that will
take *lots* of RAM (I'll be running several VMs under OpenBSD), has
a DVD writer, and has a 9front-supported wifi NIC.  9front audio
support would be nice, but lack of it is no big deal.

Oh, and lots of USB-A ports, if that's even possible on modern
hardware any more :-P

Thanks!

--lyndon