[-mailroute]

Sorry about the spam to 9fans everyone. Not sure what made them think
to add 9fans to try to contact me, and I didn't notice it was CC'ed at
first.

Running the list through mailroute has been really great for spam
reduction. I'd still really love to move 9fans itself to a proper
mailing list hosting place that would do the full package of list
management and spam rejection, but those don't seem to exist anymore
other than Google Groups, and the last time I checked, it wasn't clear
I could make a public group on a custom domain there.

Mailing lists are not the cool thing anymore, I guess. So we muddle on
with mailroute and self-hosted mailman. Would be happy to hear about
alternatives, though.

Best,
Russ