Archived-At is from RFC 5064.

        https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5064

The weird "=?UTF-8?B?" is an "Encoded Word", per RFC 2047. Email headers are
defined to be 7-bit ASCII (yes, still); 2047 provides a way to encode other
characters in email headers. Mind you, it looks like all the actual Archived-At
links Topicbox would fit in 7-bit ASCII anyway and it'd be nice if they
reserved the Encoded Word for when they needed it, but whatever; email is a
mess and this is nice to have.

        https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2047

Anthony