Thank you for letting us know, Dan. I never had the chance to meet
Andrey, but I always respected his coding and knowledge. He will be
missed greatly.

Deepest condolences to his family and those that knew him better.

--
Christopher Nielsen
"They who can give up essential liberty for temporary safety, deserve