There were reports of 2560x1440 res generating RF noise in the 2.4GHz band wifi
channel 1. The proposed solution (by Eben Upton) was to use channel 4 or higher
or use 5GHz wifi band at this res. And supposedly there is a firmware fix for
this. No idea about the bluetooth issue. You should report these issues either
on their forum or one of their github repos.