28.01.2021 11:09:20 Alex Musolino <a...@musolino.id.au>:

I'd love this functionality in marshal. Would it then also work in
Nail?
(No crazy filtering in Nail?)

Would a potential marshal patch be applied to 9front? I think it's a
nice
feature and prevents setting $upasname before starting [MN]ail. Also I
don't think it would change existing behavior too much.

Seems it's already in 9front.  I can just write my own custom From:
header with Nail or marshal(1).  I've never had much reason to change
it so I just put the From: header you see in this message in
/mail/box/alex/headers.

Please double-check this. When I add a From: in acme Mail it's always converted to a destination address.

sirjofri