Steve Simon writes:

> until last year I still had a dual Atom machine which worked nicely but
> is a propper desktop machine even though its a mini ITX.

I have at least a half dozen mini-ITX boards lying around that I
can fall back on.  The problem is I seem to have lost most of the
cases and/or power supplies for them.  Push comes to shove though
and I will use one of them if I have to.  There's quite a mix ranging
from old i386s to a fairly recent and kick-ass 64 bit board that
would make a very nice CPU server.

Maybe I should just go on a hunt for replacement cases.  The problem
last time around was that mini-ITX cases were no longer very "mini" ...

--lyndon