On 1/23/22, Conor Williams <conor.willi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hello mein names ist __insert name here___
>
> this is not a 9front mailing list
It isn't, but unless *all* 9front users and fans (need not be one
homogenous group) choose to stop using this list, I have no objection
to assisting them or learn from them. I don't think I'm alone in this.

> ps: this is ...
> when it was setup there was no 9front
> 9front is a breakaway republic designed to initially enhance P.8.72...
> pps: the problem with break-away republic is that they may initially
> have the best of intentions but soon realise that they may not
> have the resources... a bit like my friend sam... /c:2022Jan23

Thank you for the history lesson and the political savvy. Can we get
on with the main topic, now?

Lucio.