Hi all,

Acme has become my main text editor and I'm in the market for a good mouse with a decent middle click (i.e. B2). If product recommendations aren't eschewed on the list, would fellow acme and/or sam users be willing to share some mice suggestions? There seem to be a real dearth of options that have a true middle button these days.

I'm currently using an Elecom mouse designed for use with CAD programs that has a true middle button, and it does a serviceable job. But it feels cheap and I fear it will break with much more use. I also recently tried a gaming mouse -- a Roccat KAIN 100 Aimo -- after reading reviews that its scroll wheel had a decent click. But while it's quite a nice mouse, the middle click requires more pressure than I'd prefer.

Many thanks in advance!

- Ben