Oh man, hiro, you always running to the fun... but sometimes I
don't know if you are smoking something good (let me know) or if
it is that you just don't even bore to read the threads before
jumping in anymore.

I don't have any problem with the name of the port, I've used the
pi4 port of cinap in 9front a lot. I was asking explicitly about
labs|9legacy because that would be more easy to use in my local
dist.

I don't have any problem with the people at 9front, stop spreading
bullshit, I'm using fossil and shrinking the system a lot (e.g. I
got rid of ape for real), if not I would be using 9front. For me
is just easiest (and it helps me to understand better the system) to
import what I need or like.

maybe go back to playing with your new macbook? there's good customer
support for that.

Good troll skills, but you are not dealing with a young hipster,
I'm a middle-aged man who never have bought an overpriced piece of
fashion-tech-crap like that in my life. And before you try another
piece from your popular repertoire, I don't use twitter, facebook,
instagram, &c.

Now put yourself in my pants. A simple question. Look at the thread.
Look at the thread!