Im writing this mail on BlissOS-14.3(FOSS) using acme.
As I wrote the drawterm screen is rotated 90 degrees left, and
I cannot make it right rotate.
One more thig, the physical mouse pointing poit is a bit shift to right(down).
One more, the physical mouse does not recongnize middle/right button,
only left one.

Kenji

--- Begin Message ---
Im writing this mail on BlissOS14(android 11)on acme, too.
Yes, I can use physical keyboard/mouse here, howevewr the screen is drawing
90 degrees rotate left.

On another BlissOS 15(android 12), drawterm crashes at the beginning.
Hmm, very ....

Kenji