On 3/23/23 10:15, Ravi Raj wrote:
> Hi
>
> Do not have additional hardware (spare workstation).
>
> Can i create a persistence to store the settings(which remains in live USB
> between reboots)?
>
> Thanks
> rraj

Using a USB stick as a root filesystem is not something I would recommend.
If you're adamant on doing so it can be done, but I would advise figuring
out another solution. There are plenty of ways to go about fitting multiple
operating systems on the same disk or machine.

If you are stuck with a single machine perhaps using the system within
a virtual machine paired with drawterm would be less of hassle given
your constraints? If your goal is just to do some exploration this
would be a fine way to just get going and not worry about this magical
chair situation.