I ran into a situation that makes me think the default order of acme
font loading is wrong. I ran into it on plan9port when trying to
change default fonts to Go fonts with an existing acme.dump but I
think it's applicable to all Plan 9 forks.

I think when explicit -F -f are given, they should have precedence
over acme.dump. The current behavior can be preserved with 'Load'
where the reload can be forced due to buyer's remorse. I think a quick
hack would be to add a flag to rowloadfonts to force the order.

yes/no?