excellento..ty.
im going to try
(once mounted...)
copy of /tmp/THEISO -> /tmp/b4 (/dev/sdC0/9fat) possibly using:
tar -cf - / | ( cd /tmp/b4; tar -xf - )
#that used work on minix...
run the ns command of what ns returns (loads of binds etc...)
-- maybe some udder commands...
try and boot off the VM C drive (whilst turning off the iso boot)
disaster 1 rec: boot off iso and possible bind /tmp/b4 -> /
(or maybe selective dirs...)
disaster 2 scenario: boot off iso, keep created ram fs and bind into
/tmp/b4. eg bind -[abc] /tmp/bin /bin
(after mounting C drive manually with
*dossrv*
*mount /srv/dos /tmp/b4 **/dev/sdC0/9*fat

*any advice greatefully accepted... /c /bd*