>On Wed, 15 May 2024 10:38:53 +0200 (GMT+02:00)
>sirjofri <sirjofri+ml-9f...@sirjofri.de> wrote:
>
> Hey vic,
>
> There are a few different issues I see with your mails:

> Last, we're not a company. People who do the work are the ones
> organizing. Those people don't like to see strangers organizing their
> stuff without any contribution. If you can write software, try to
> organize yourself and give something back to the community. Hunt for
> bugs and fix them, or write tools that helps people, or improve the
> documentation. This should help the community much more than
> top-level organization when there is no top-level.

As a long-time lurker, I'd like to offer the following URLs as
evidence the preceding paragraph should be taken as culturally
normative:
https://catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html
https://catb.org/~esr/faqs/loginataka.html

This is the way hackers work, together, on building a better world.

--
Svi moji e-mailovi su kriptografski potpisani. Proverite ih.
All of my e-mails are cryptographically signed. Verify them.