On Fri, May 17, 2024 at 02:22:01PM +0000, Samuel Reader via 9fans wrote:
> The 2nd draft is out. I've made some corrections as mentioned by others, and
> I have added those who have helped to the acknowledgements. This draft is
> only for those that are interested in the content. If you are not interested
> please disregard. I confirmed the model was trained on 9front resources,
> including git history.
>
> https://link.storjshare.io/s/juh72ktckqt2mpdaeebljo7mve2q/revitalizing-project/RevitalizingPlan9.pdf

This document is full of lies, and I don't think you trained a model at
all.  I'd wager you only applied an inference step, and from an
inexpensive model at that.  Your claim that you "confirmed the model was
trained" just tells me you know as little about large-language models as
you do about Plan 9:  you're the wrong person for this job.

This is not a meaningful contribution to the literature.  Nobody will be
helped by this.

Samuel Reader was an American hero who fought with John Brown.  If you
share a name with such a famous writer, maybe you can take inspiration
from him and anctually try to write something.

khm